Defense Against Any Criminal Charge in Albany NY
Our Experienced Criminal Defense Attorneys Protect You – From All Criminal Charges
Being charged with a crime, whether a misdemeanor or felony, whether there is a victim or not, is one of the most stressful life experiences a person can go through. Your future is up in the air and you’re coming face to face every day with people who are quite literally out to get you. It can feel like a hopeless situation, but at Patituce & Associates, we want you to know that it isn’t. You may not be able to just make it go away, but with a skilled, aggressive Criminal Defense Attorney at your side, you have a fighting chance to make the problem as small as possible.
The attorneys at Patituce & Associates are some of Albany’s most experienced, and that experience can make a big difference in defending you against criminal charges. We are former prosecutors with longstanding relationships with law enforcement, judges, and the prosecution. Whatever charges you’re facing, we can help.
Experience In All Areas Of Criminal Law
Patituce & Associates attorneys have decades of experience with hundreds of clients right here in Albany and know how to defend against every type of criminal charge. We can help, whatever charge you may be facing.
- Assault and Battery, either misdemeanor or felony, carries the potential for significant jail time and fines.
- DUI/DWI charges, which can have lasting impact on your life.
- Domestic Violence, where even accusations can be crushing to your reputation and your future.
- Drug crimes, from possession to manufacturing to trafficking, are extremely serious in New York and require skilled legal assistance.
- Sex Crimes charges can haunt you for life, and demand immediate intervention from experienced attorneys.
- Internet Sex Crimes, such as allegations of child pornography, require help from attorneys with specialized knowledge of information technology.
- Rape charges, and the common accompanying charges such as aggravated assault, must be dealt with swiftly.
- Homicide charges. We have experience dealing with all classes of murder, manslaughter, and homicide charges, and understand exactly how serious these charges are for you and your loved ones.
At Your Side And On Your Side
If you have been arrested or arraigned, time is of the essence. If you are facing a police interview, it is crucial that you don’t try to go it alone. Call Patituce & Associates at 518-300-1331 to have strong, experienced legal counsel at your side in the interview room. We can help ensure that the police follow the law and that you say nothing that might help them build their case.
Whatever the charges, this is a scary time for you. We can help you get clarity about your circumstances and navigate the best course for you and your family. If you need a tough, toe-to-toe defense in the courtroom, we can help. If a negotiated settlement, or an intervention like drug or alcohol treatment, will serve your needs better, we can get you on track with that.
When you need Criminal Defense help in Albany, New York, Patituce & Associates attorneys are there for you. Call 518-300-1331 today for a free consultation with an experienced Criminal Defense Attorney.